Transparency and Reporting in the Arms Trade Treaty: Challenges and Trends in the Age of COVID-19
The side event will present the ATT Monitor 2020 Report, including some of the key themes from this year’s edition:
- A ‘year in review’ of the ATT
- A special section on the role of transparency and information-sharing in tackling diversion
- In-depth review of data from 2018 ATT Annual Reports
- A preliminary look at 2019 Annual Reports
- A summary assessment of Initial Reports and updates, submitted by States Parties as of June 2019
The event will launch a report published by the Stimson Center’s ATT Baseline-Assessment Project on “Reporting during a Pandemic: Reflections on the Arms Trade Treaty 2019 Annual Reports”.